Claquesous Admin replied

640 weeks ago

So I've been doing a fair amount on the site the last few weeks. Here are the biggest updates:

*One handed weapons should be paired with shields, and two handed weapons should be paired with grips. Ranged weapons should match their ammo. (The rankings for all items will still be there for you to mix and match.)

*I filtered out a couple stats for balanced builds based on DPS selection. For example, "Ranged Accuracy" will never be included if the Ranged option is set to Stats only.

*Almost all stats are now parsed. If a stat is not in the drop down menu for single stats, let me know and I can add it. Not all stats are included in balanced builds. When you select a job, all stats included for the balanced recommendation will show up as selectable checkboxes. Let me know if I should add specific stats to certain jobs.

*Bard instruments are now included. All songs are included at a trivial level, and should be chosen as appropriate when creating balanced builds.

*I fixed that bug where if you selected an item before the pop up equipment info window loaded, it would garble the HTML in the table and not update totals.

*Various other bug fixes.

*Various other features introduced; and by features I mean new bugs. Let me know when you find them!

Enjoy.
Please log in to post a reply.