Claquesous Admin replied

690 weeks ago

I've been considering for a while the plight of the DD WHM. When I changed the site a while back to make all stats selectable, it was mainly so people could pick and choose stats to fine tune the role of their job. This opened up the possibility to make a PLD DD build or a nuking RDM build, but I still couldn't justify including Accuracy or Attack for an all-around WHM build of any sort.

When Kalila suggested it on the pretty new Guildwork forum, I decided to finally go ahead and take the plunge. I think it's a work in progress, but go ahead and give it a try. I noticed pretty quickly that all the good DD WHM gear is 75 or below. What's the deal SE?

The two new options are for 2 handed DD and 1 handed DD. The main difference between the two is the balance of attack and accuracy due to the two handed weapon changes a few years back.

While I was working on that, I decided I should fix all the bugs with weapons that I introduced in the last round of changes. I think I got them all fixed. Let me know if you find any more. (I probably introduced a few more with this update too…)

I also noticed that the last batch of updates had introduced a rounding problem that generally isn't noticeable, but was extremely apparent for most gear in weapon skill mode. I'm not sure if anyone uses those options anymore, but the issue should be fixed now.

Enjoy!
Please log in to post a reply.